Sunday, August 26, 2007

Movie's Lover


I'm the one who love movies very much. There's so many reason, it must not just to do something than do nothing at the time. There's so much things we can know from a movie, such as hope, dream, love, and many more.

I love drama movies very much coz there's people who make it very seriously and they put a great attenton on movies' content (it's not like commedy movies that give more attention on the jokes or action movies on the fighting scene).

Drama movies have a lot of message to give to the spectators. For examples Forest Gump about hopes and life positively, The Pursuit of Happiness about the power of dreams and hard work, City of Angel about the power of love, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind about to love someone just the way he/she is, My Sassy Girl about the love fighter, Nagabonar 1 dan 2 about love and community awareness, What Women Want about how to understand woman (this is the most difficult thing to do by every man in this world I think,,hehehe)..and many more... oh, the simpson, almost forget, it's about to be a good people in ur life....

Actually, I'm just watch Meet The Robinson,, this movie was very very cool,, I give it Five Stars (From Five Stars), may be I will write about it later..

Sunday 26 Aug '07, 00:23 am

No comments:

Post a Comment